Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Dakar, Senegal - In the Computer Lab of WARC (West African Research Center)

Ok, people, this is my first post on my first blog ever. I don't know exactly what's going to be featured on this page but I promise to make every effort to preserve the internet's long lasting tradition of outrageous claims, generalizations, confusions and lies being presented on the same level as all of human kind's hitherto acquired knoweldge and truths. And of course I promise to make enough spelling mistakes to at least frustrate a few of you out of reading this page at all! Finally I pledge to say anything but the truth, may god be with somebody if not with all of us and maybe even with or just above me. Oh, one more thing, being French-American and oh so proud of it (!) I can't guarantee that I won't be constantly switching from one language to the other, therefore creating an unbelievable entanglement of meanings, expressions, metaphors and prose that can only be understood by bilingual by-products of international love affairs or by simply confused and hopeless people... Bonne chance! And like we say out here, Alhamdouliiahi!

2 comments:

mahxeem said...

hey, jolis textes yoram , j aime beaucoup.sinon ,how is it down there(architecture, food, mentalities habits)...i'm curious to know how ur handlin it..decris moi ce que tu fais un peu tu seras sympa rosco...allez peace et au faite,cette rencontre incongrue, dans ce metro parisien , cette belle inconnue, et bien ca donne rien ...peace

Anonymous said...

hey young man. You know I can't read all that French- give me some anglais every now and then. It looks (and sounds- Ilan says you called him at 4am this weekend) like you are doing well and having a good time. I'm glad. We are finally getting some work here, so I may be able to feed my child. He is throwing combinations inside Sandra's belly. My email is davidagranger@gmail.com (trying to give up the university connections)Hit me up when you can. DAVID