Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Spring 05 - Somewhere above the Atlantic on a NWA flight from SFO to Tokyo, Narita - On my way to Shanghai, China

I want to be lost
In a language I cannot begin to comprehend
In a culture to rich and too old for me to even begin to comprehend or enjoy
Enjoy?
This is not about enjoyment but about facing the brutal reality of my own ignorance

Go ahead, eat you omelette!
The chances of dying from an airplane crash are in reality close to nill
However these chances are exponentially multiplied when confronted with the dreaded omelette!
And we were only an hour away from arrival...

If action is thought and thought is action
One must think about what to do and do what one thinks
The action can only be pure if it comes from a pure thought
The thought can only be pure if it comes from a pure action

No comments: